Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween Teaser

Last year I made some charms for Halloween and this year I plan on expanding that collection of charms to include a few more. In case you haven't seen my DeviantArt gallery, here are the Halloween charms that I made last year.


However, this year I'm remaking the charms shown because I'm making a Halloween charm bracelet! The charms are being re-made to be smaller but there will be more of them. The bracelet is going to include 8 different spooky charms and will be similar to my Christmas charm bracelet that I made last year. I'll upload a picture of the bracelet either on October 30 or November 1. Just in case you haven't checked it out yet, the link to my DeviantArt gallery is on the right-hand side of this blog. But just in case you're feeling lazy here's the link for your convenience: [link]

So who's going to be trick-or-treating this year? I will! Some say there is an age limit to trick-or-treating, but I say who cares? Everyone enjoys dressing up, having fun, and getting candy! So I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and stays safe!

No comments: