Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reflecting on 2008, Looking Forward to 2009

Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009 and may it bring you joy and good fortune.

2008 was all right. It definitely got better towards the end. Here are some of my highlights in 2008:
-Did well on the PSAT's
-Started up my online shop
-Spent a lot of my summer hanging out with my friends or at my friend's pool
-Took summer classes at FIT
-Didn't fail AP Calculus...so far
-Actually got a social life xD
-Turned 16
-Learned to play the guitar
-Went on vacation in California which was amazing

But now that 2008 has passed, I'm looking forward to some important things in 2009!
-Official opening of my online shop in Spring 2009
-Taking the SAT's and possibly the SAT 2's
-Looking for colleges
-Probably putting together a portfolio
-Surviving junior year and moving on to be a senior!
-Turning 17 and getting my license
-Probably doing some wholesales to some online shops
-Creating more polymer clay jewelry and accessories and building up stock

So how was your 2008? Do you have any New Years resolutions or anything that you want to do in 2009? I would love to hear your thoughts on the new year!

No comments: