Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer 2010

Wow, I haven't blogged in literally a year. But now I'm back! I'll keep this short and simple, so here are some updates on my summer:
  • I'm currently living in California.
  • In less than a month, I'll be attending the University of California-Berkeley. Whoo!
  • I made a Tumblr. Check it out here: http://summersmagic.tumblr.com/ It's filled with pretty pictures and some inspirational stuff just for my personal use.
  • My Etsy shop has been empty for awhile. Since uprooting my entire room and moving it to California, I still haven't settled in plus I'll be moving to college soon, so I think it's pretty useless unpacking everything at this point and then packing it up again in a few weeks.
  • I've done absolutely nothing productive this summer, and I'm proud of it but apparently, my parents don't agree.
  • If you follow me on DeviantArt, I've actually updated with some new digital artwork -gasp-! Yep, I've finally decided to explore the digital side of the art world.

No comments: