Monday, November 8, 2010

Possible Overhaul?

So...I've been thinking. This blog was originally supposed to focus on my business and jewelry, but now that I'm in college I don't have the time to make anything new nor do I have an oven that can be easily accessed. I did actually bring most of my materials with me, but somewhere in the midst of packing I must have misplaced my clay and so it is currently MIA. There are a few art stores around Berkeley, but they're not easy to access either. Thus I've given up on continuing my polymer clay jewelry business while I'm at college. Don't worry though, if I have time during the summer I will definitely pick up my business again.

In the meantime, I will continue to try and find time for art. Lately, I've just been randomly sketching when I have some free time. In some of my classes, I get a little bored so I also do doodle a little bit. Nothing huge for now. I did pack a small canvas with me, so maybe I'll start painting in a few weeks, probably during Thanksgiving since I won't be going back to LA or New Jersey (they're just too far and there's not enough time).

Going back to the overhaul...I think that it's probably best if I change the focus of this blog since I don't have much business going on lately. The blog will probably be turned into a more personal blog with some of my experiences at Berkeley as well as some fashion and art and I guess anything else that wanders across my mind at the time. There will be more fashion, more art, and I'll get to share with you guys some of my personal favorite styles, clothing, artists, and designers. I don't plan on changing much of the layout for now, but who knows? Bye for now!

No comments: