Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 Days!!!


...till college! I've gotten my sheets and still debating with my mom whether I should get a full out comforter or just get a blanket. I've brought a ton of clothes with me from New Jersey, but I don't have really anything heavy for the cold weather up in Northern Cali so I guess I'll be looking for some heavier coats soon. And boots. Perhaps rainboots? =)

Here's how my checklist is looking so far:
  • Twin XL sheets
  • Bed risers
  • Water filter
  • Water heater
  • Ethernet cables
  • Desk lamp
  • Comforter/blanket
  • Surge protector/extension cords
  • Safe/lock?
  • Hamper/laundry bag
  • Shower tote
Yep, still have quite a lot of things to get and I have yet to start organizing all my things and start packing. -sigh- There's a lot to do still and there's only 10 days left! Yikes!

I did finally find out who my roommates are. They're both residents of California and they both seem pretty cool! We've started talking about who's going to bring what when it comes to the bigger things. Things are looking up...except for my financial aid which still hasn't arrived yet, rawr.

Go Bears!

No comments: