Monday, August 16, 2010

How I Love IKEA



Is it sad that I love IKEA more for its food than its furniture? I mean, don't get me wrong...their furniture is great. However....their food is absolutely amazing!

Today, my mom and I took a trip to IKEA to just look around and finish up my college shopping. I ended up buying this really cute blue blanket with white flowers on it, a lamp (finally!), and lightbulbs for the lamp. I still need a few more little things, but I think I'm pretty much set! I can't believe college starts in 4 days, ahhh! We got to IKEA super early today just to get their breakfast and free coffee, haha. And of course, it was delicious. Afterwards we looked around and shopped. Then we went back for lunch...Swedish meatballs!

On another note, I am dying in this California heat wave. 90 degrees-what happened to the nice 80 degree weather we had before?

No comments: