Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Daysss!!!

First of all, AHHHHHH!!!! 2 days until college!

Today's my last day in LA enjoying the summer heat before I head up tomorrow to Berkeley where the weather has only been 60's-70's. I'm so excited, but not for the 6 hour drive tomorrow. I don't move in until Saturday but we're getting there a day early so we can move in nice and early, and hopefully avoid the long lines that always plague move-in days. I can also finally say that I have all my stuff, yay! I'm looking at 6 boxes (2 cardboard, 2 storage, and 2 plastic crates) filled with school supplies, food, toiletries, and some other personal stuff PLUS a hugeeee suitcase filled with all my clothes PLUS 3 small bags (a backpack, computer case, and tote) also filled with stuff. Too much? Maybe...=\ Oh well! I'm afraid that I did over-pack, especially if my roommates both bring like nothing-then I'll feel really bad. It is my freshman year though so over-packing should be forgiven.

Anyways, I probably won't be able to blog until Monday when we finally go to orientation for learning how to connect to the Internet in the dorm rooms. We do have WiFi but apparently they're only in the lobbies and common rooms, and they don't reach the dorm rooms.

So wish me luck on my freshman year in college! I'll be sure to keep you posted, bye for now. =]

No comments: