Monday, August 2, 2010

19 Days!


Until college move-in! Whoo! I can definitely say without a doubt that I am pumped for college! Of course there is that small part of me that is a little nervous, but who cares? Let the college count-down begin!

For all those who have been following me on Twitter and DeviantArt probably know that I will be attending UC Berkeley this fall. I'll be dorming in a triple in the building that used to be a school for the deaf and the blind. And according to Wikipedia (who cares about possible false info?), a boy hung himself in one of the underground tunnels there and strange things happened to the patients and that's why they moved the school. Spooky...

I still have a lot of pre-college shopping to do and I have yet to find out my roommates, but we're supposed to find out this week, so I'm really excited about that!

Enjoy the picture of Berkeley that I took in my dorm room where I was staying for orientation (it's not where I'll be staying for the school year)! =]

No comments: